We are on the lookout for a new colleague who is willing to step away from the familiar paths and is ready to make the first step to develop a career in early-stage investments as part of our financial advisory services.
As Junior Financial Analyst, you will be hands-on involved in No Five Trees' fee earning projects and investments in start-ups.
The scope of this role will include:
- Development and management of financial models and cash flow valuations for companies and projects
- Market intelligence on sectors of interest, including in-depth review of sector reports
- Produce and present own research to support investment recommendation
- Business development assistance, new proposals on focus areas are appreciated and could lead to new focus areas
- Active participation in a young and dynamic setting focused on making projects happen and adding real value
- The small team set-up requires agility from its members but at the same time provides the opportunity for a great learning experience due to a flat organisation and room for initiative whilst benefitting from in-dept knowledge from the team members
Required education and attributes
The candidate should have a Masters’ or Engineering degree or similar from an internationally renowned institution. In addition, the candidate should demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly
- A basic understanding of – and interest in – financial concepts and products
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) in Dutch and in English
- Thoroughness and organisation
- An ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- An ability to take initiatives and take responsibility for allocated tasks
This position is offered on a fixed 12-month term starting as soon as practicable. If conditions permit it, it would be our intention to offer a permanent position to the candidate following the initial 12-month period. The candidate can expect opportunities to visit clients and to participate in regular team building activities.
If you see yourself in this role, please send your CV and a short introduction to: email@example.com